Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
7555 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85258
OCTOBER 17-18, 2015
11am-7pm, each day
• General Admission: $12 pre-sale online, $15 at the gate and online day-of
• Margarita Lover’s Package: $18 pre-sale online, $21 at the gate and online day-of
• VIP: $85 pre-sale online, $100 at the gate and online day-of (Saturday sold-out)
• Kids 12 and under: free
• Tequila Expo: $20 (Saturday Only) (Sold Out)
*all descriptions below
SEE TOP OF THIS PAGE TO BUY TICKETS
Disabled parking – please alert parking attendants upon arrival.
A General Admission ticket provides access to taco-topia. Inside the event, you’ll find about 40-50 restaurants dishing out $2 tacos and bars and beverage station serving margaritas, beer, water, and soda. The entire festival works on a token system – so you will purchase tokens worth $2 each and use those as cash. Vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mostly desserts) as well. ATMs will be on site, but you can use a credit card if desired.
• Lucha Libre Wrestling*
• VIP Beach
• Main Bar Experiences by Distrito, Dos Gringos, El Hefe, Salty Senorita and Wasted Grain
• Live Music Stage
• Interactive Photo Booths
• Hot Chile Pepper Eating Contest on Saturday at 2:30pm
• Chef Hat Decorating in the Amica Insurance Culinary Corner
• Taco Eating Contests each day at 3pm
• Taco Award Presentations: 6:45pm each day
• People’s Choice Voting at Contest Check-In Booth
• The Legendary Tequila Expo (Saturday, 12-5pm)
• Cooking Demonstrations on a Sub-Zero/Wolf stage (Sunday)
• Chihuahua Beauty Pageant, Sunday at 2:30pm
• Flair Bartender Challenge, Sunday at 4:30pm
*Shows start about 11:45am and the wrestlers perform for about 20-30 minutes and then take 20 minute breaks – alternating that schedule each day, all day, until sundown.
Experience a taco-topia of epic proportions. Over 50 restaurants and food trucks will serve $2 tacos (sold separately) with some of the most unique recipes you’ve ever tasted. Watch live bands from surf and rock to mariachi and Latin all weekend long. There’s Lucha Libre wrestling shows all weekend, too. Don’t miss hilarious eating contests, chile pepper-eating challenges, and the entertaining chihuahua beauty pageant. Kids 12 and under are free.
Upon checking in at the event, receive enough tokens for five alcoholic beverages, one water or soda, and 10 tacos*. You’ll also have access to a VIP tent with shaded seating and private bathrooms. VIP’s will also enjoy Taco Beach, a literal sandy beach area facing the main stage, all sponsored by InMexico.com. Oh, there’s also an overwhelming feeling of taco awesomeness. Kids 12 and under are free.
*Promotional VIP tickets (labeled “comp”) include drinks only.
Over 30 brands will make over 100 types of tequila available in this Saturday-only tent. This ticket comes with a wristband good for 10 samples of fine tequila. Tequila Expo passes must be purchased in conjunction with a GA or VIP ticket. We highly recommend purchasing these passes online – the Expo will sell out. Hours: 12pm-5pm.
Purchase and receive a Souvenir Margarita Cup and a General Admission ticket. Each time you fill ‘er up, you will receive an additional 4oz of El Jimador Margarita! This is truly a must have for all attendees. Buy yours today before we sell out!
Add this package to your purchase and Z Trip will transport you to the event! Up to (4) people can catch a ride from Z Trip within an 8-mile radius of the festival location (additional $1.50/mile). You will receive an email with your promo code. Then download the Z Trip app and order your ride! Don’t worry, there will be a fleet of cabs to take you home from the event, too. One lucky person will win an upgrade for Round Trip Limousine Transportation to and from Taco Fest. Thank you for being responsible and using Z Trip!
NOTE: ($4 of every event ticket is designated for parking expenses)
ANOTHER NOTE: Tickets are non-transferable by day.