Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
7555 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85258
OCTOBER 17-18, 2015
11am-7pm, each day
• General Admission: $12 online, $15 at the gate
• Margarita Lover’s Package: $18
• VIP: $100
• Kids 12 and under: free
• Tequila Expo: $20 (Saturday Only)
*all descriptions below
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
*OTHER PARKING OPTIONS : Salty Senorita Old Town will run a bus to and from the festival every hour, all weekend long. The Lucky Express bus that runs a loop from Scottsdale Fashion Square, the W Scottsdale Hotel, and Talking Stick Casino (starting at 4pm every day) adds a Taco Festival stop to its route. And you can always just cab it, Discount Cab will have a fleet stationed at the Exit for safe rides home.
A General Admission ticket provides access to taco-topia. Inside the event, you’ll find about 40-50 restaurants dishing out $2 tacos and bars and beverage station serving margaritas, beer, water, and soda. The entire festival works on a token system – so you will purchase tokens worth $2 each and use those as cash. Vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mostly desserts) as well. ATMs will be on site, but you can use a credit card if desired.
• Lucha Libre Wrestling
• VIP Beach
• Main Bar Experiences by local bar operators
• Live Music Stage
• Interactive Photo Booths
• Hot Chile Pepper Eating Contests
• Arm Wrestling for Tacos at the Yelp Booth
• Chef Hat Decorating in the Amica Insurance Culinary Corner
• Loco Patron 10th Anniversary Taco Eating Contests
• Taco Award Presentations: 6:50pm each day
• People’s Choice Voting
• The Legendary Tequila Expo
• The Great Ghost Pepper Challenge (100 people invited to participate!)
• Bands: The Amazing Coconauts, The Wiley One, Jaleo!
• Cooking Demonstrations on a Sub-Zero/Wolf stage
• Chihuahua Beauty Pageant
• Flair Bartender Challenge
• Herradura Barrel Art Award Ceremony
• Bands: Vintage Wednesday, Pride Through Strife, Ritmo Latino, Grupo Son Kimi-K
Sorry, no dogs allowed (except Chihuahua Beauty Pageant participants)
Experience a taco-topia of epic proportions. Over 50 restaurants and food trucks will serve $2 tacos (sold separately) with some of the most unique recipes you’ve ever tasted. Watch live bands from surf and rock to mariachi and Latin all weekend long. There’s Lucha Libre wrestling shows all weekend, too. Don’t miss hilarious eating contests, chile pepper-eating challenges, and the entertaining chihuahua beauty pageant.
Upon checking in at the event, receive enough tokens for five alcoholic beverages, one water or soda, and 10 tacos. You’ll also have access to a VIP tent with shaded seating and private bathrooms. VIP’s will also enjoy Taco Beach, a literal sandy beach area facing the main stage. Free chips, salsa, and hot, buttered tortillas are also part of the package, courtesy of My Nana’s Best Tasting. Oh, there’s also an overwhelming feeling of taco awesomeness.
Over 30 brands will make over 100 types of tequila available in this Saturday-only tent. This ticket comes with a wristband good for 10 samples of fine tequila. Tequila Expo passes must be purchased in conjunction with a GA or VIP ticket. We highly recommend purchasing these passes online – the Expo will sell out.
Purchase and receive a Souvenir Margarita Cup from Discount Cab and a General Admission ticket. Each time you fill ‘er up, you will receive an additional 4oz of El Jimador Margarita! This is truly a must have for all attendees. Buy yours today before we sell out!