DATES & HOURS
OCTOBER 14 & 15, 2017
11am-7pm, each day
Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
7555 N. Pima Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Link to Map: Salt River Fields
HOW THE FEST WORKS...
A General Admission ticket provides access to taco-topia. Inside the event, you'll find about 50 restaurants dishing out $2 tacos and bars and beverage station serving margaritas, beer, water, and soda. The entire festival works on a token system - so you will purchase tokens worth $2 each and use those as cash. Vendors will be on hand to sell other food (mostly desserts) as well. ATMs will be on site, but you can use a credit card if desired.
FESTIVAL RULES / GENERAL INFORMATION
- No dogs allowed (except Chihuahua Beauty Pageant participants and service dogs)
- No lawn chairs or blankets
- No wheelchair rental
- No opened drink containers. Sealed water only.
- Tokens can be purchased with credit card or cash at the gate and cash only inside. There will be ATMs inside and outside.
- Tickets are not transferrable by day.